The Ashcroft® 1082 test gauge is a precise instrument acclaimed for dependability, safety and performance. Used for test and validation, its manufacture is continuously monitored to assure uncompromising standards and material integrity. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements needing highly-reliable precision instruments.
- MicroSpan™ adjustment eases span calibration
- Mirror-band dial and knife-edge pointer eliminates paralax error
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- Epoxy-coated system for corrosion resistance
- Accuracy: ±0.25% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 10,000 psi
- Dial size: 4 1/2", 6" and 8 1/2"
- Case: aluminum; solid-front safety design